Loops was certified in June 2021 by the French national foundation for business management education (FNEGE) as a quality “pedagogical project for the digital age”.
The jury awarded the FNEGE label based on the following quality criteria:
- Innovative character, compared to existing practices.
- Rigor and quality of content, corresponding to the most advanced state of knowledge in the domain.
- Relevance of the use of the technologies and media mobilized to achieve the educational objectives.
- Ability to be deployed on a large scale, and to be transferred to other contexts and to other audiences.
- Participation of one or more permanent teachers in management sciences.
- Impact already achieved, or potential.